My roots span across the globe, drawing inspiration from the places I have lived, worked, and explored. I am equally at home navigating the Paris Metro as I am the backcountry of the Sonoran desert.
My career and my passion have led me to become a force of inspiration, with over fifteen years of experience in brand strategy, integrated marketing, global communication, retail, shopper, and even yoga Instruction.
I thrive off of collaboration and strategic challenges, and feel that with a balance of data, insight, creativity, and perseverance, any problem can be solved
MBA: Brand Management International Management School EM-LYON, France.
Master of Arts: Public & European Law. University Jean Moulin. Lyon, France.
Bachelor of Arts: Political Science. Institute of Political Science (IEP). Lyon, France.
Trends Analyst · Senior Consumer & Shopper Insights Specialist · Communication Specialist · Branding Expert · Creative Strategist · International Profile
Based in the U.S. and France. Works in English and French.
Senior Account Planner, Insight & Strategy | The Integer Group/TBWA Denver, CO | 2013 – 2019
CLIENTS: Johnson & Johnson Vision, Seattle’s Best Coffee, Procter & Gamble
As the lead U.S. and Global Johnson & Johnson Vision shopper marketing strategist, I help to create disruptive global, national and retailer programs. This involves analyzing shopper and retailer data, creating audience segmentation, setting the strategy, briefing the creative team in fresh and inspiring ways, mapping the path to purchase, and providing tactic and activation recommendations for retailer.com and brick-and-mortar stores across all channels.
- I help to grow retailer, healthcare provider, and manufacturer relationships while elevating ACUVUE eCommerce strategy to drive transaction.
- From a global perspective, I provide strategic frameworks and analysis methodologies, conduct commerce and eCommerce audits, and bring an overall global perspective to all regional markets.
- I collaborate regularly with account, creative, connections planning, and media to develop 360º integrated solutions.
- On Seattle’s Best Coffee, I was selected to help with the repositioning and new brand campaign, development of the new brand pyramid, and strategic inputs for the new creative platform. I also assisted the social and CRM teams by providing POVs on audiences, messaging, trends, and content.
- For Febreze, Dawn, and Cascade I conducted in-store and at-home ethnographies to analyze shopper mindsets, purchase barriers/triggers, and created shopper journeys.
Director of Insight & Strategy | TBWA/Integer Paris, France | 2010 – 2013
CLIENTS: Michelin, Absolut Vodka, Schneider Electric, Braun, Tassimo
I helped to create and grow the Insight & Strategy Department of Integer Paris as the agency’s strategic lead. I directly helped to acquire new businesses: Michelin Bus & Trucks (Global), Schneider Electric (Regional & Local), Absolut Vodka (Regional). This led to a double-digit revenue growth and expanded employees from 3 to 15 in two years. I was also able to recruit and manage a junior strategist to take on these new accounts.
- With Michelin Bus & Trucks, I conducted global qualitative research across North America, LATAM, EMEA, and Asia; Global communication audit, B2B path to purchase analysis, and brand perception. I created Disruption® workshops to craft the communication platform (vision, value proposition, RTBs, tone of voice) and messaging architecture for small, medium, and large businesses.
- I provided shopper-marketing training for the new staff members in account, creative, and insight & strategy while serving as the strategic liaison between French and U.S. agency leaderships.
Senior Account Planner | Carré Noir/Publicis Paris, France | 2006 – 2010
CLIENTS: Nestlé International, Nuxe, Nocibé, Engie, Laurent Perrier Champagne
As the driving strategic force behind several key clients and new business initiatives, I conducted brand architecture audits and made recommendations on brand architecture strategy for corporate brands, mass and specialty retailers, national brands and private label brands.
- I led packaging and retail audits, providing design strategies for Le Petit Marseillais, Nocibé, Nuxe, Le Bon Marché, Nestlé, Nescafé, Laurent Perrier Champagne.
- I created brand design positioning platforms for Nocibé (beauty specialty retailer), Intermarché (leading mass retailer), Morgan (fashion retailer), Mim (fashion retailer), Babynes Nutrition System (Nestlé International).
- To help inspire and drive innovation while maintaining the high standard of Publicis, I regularly presented the latest trends and data for clients and the agency at large.
Senior Account Executive | Ogilvy & Mather Advertising Paris, France | 2002 –2004
CLIENTS: IBM Europe, American Express, Cerruti Perfumes, Herta (Nestlé), Sprite
I largely served as the IBM account liaison between Ogilvy New York and Ogilvy EMEA to implement global advertising campaigns in EMEA: France, UK, Germany, Italy.
- I also implemented American Express advertising campaigns in France and coordinated with the local partner agencies in France across Advertising, PR, Events, and Digital.